Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday, went really good.

Yesterday was harder than today.  I think it was due to the pies.  Today I made the sweet potato recipe first except for final coking.  I next make the corn pudding.  I totally cooked it and will set it on warm tomorrow.  I made the stuffing and will cook it tomorrow and also the artichoke crab appetizer.  I have set the table and will start the final baking and keeping all partially cooked dishes for the table tomorrow, on warm as I finish them.  This has been so organized and I loved cooking it all by myself.   I sure hope it tastes good.
We were going to go out for dinner, but I was beat and took a pasta dinner out of the freezer that I had made previously.  Jim ate it all and all the soup from a previous dinner for lunch.  Not much of an appetite today.  A long time friend dumped on me last night and it was a hard day.         

No comments:

Post a Comment