Thursday, May 13, 2010

Salad with leftover chicken

Our weather is something else.  For the last two days it has been in the upper 40's.  Wednesday it was 80 and today is 60.  I was really having a time with my back so we had a salad Wednesday night that I just made up by looking in the refrigerator.  We had mini lettuces in green and purple, green beans, carrots, tomato and the left over tangy chicken.  Wegman's makes a yoghurt Ceasar dressing that is very good.  I mixed all the veggies with that and put the chicken on top.  I made Jim some croutons, but put olives on my salad.  We had our former neighbor's Chardonny for dinner.  That is what I call Concannon as they were behind us in CA.  Tonight for dinner I am making something unique for me---reservations!   

No comments:

Post a Comment