Monday, July 4, 2011

Easy 7-4 for 2

As you who have followed, when I make dog food, dinner is not gourmet. But today was pretty good. First we had a lot of leftover fresh veggies from the veggies for appetizers on the 2nd of July. I combined them in a dish and sprinkled them with Penzeys Garden Salad dressing and water and microwaved for about 8 minutes and turned about every 2 minutes. They were perfect.
Jim opted for Shrimp. I coated the shrimp with Northwood’s Seasoning, BBQ 3000, salt and pepper, all from Penzeys. Jim grilled them about 2 minutes per side. I served this with the Quinoa & Whole Grain Brown Rice that I found at Costco. The meal was very good and easy to execute. If anyone has questions, just ask. We drank Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough, NZ   Dessert is brownies with Chambord.  Happy 4th to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment