Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today was an incredible day.  We woke up, I went to the doctor and Jim met with the builder to finalize paying for all the permits.  We then drove to Franklin to meet with Jim’s other cousin to talk about the construction loan and mortgage.  We had a great lunch, starting with fried green tomatoes.  After lunch we learned a ton and some scary stuff that made me breakout with hives.  Then we went to Costco and to a wine store that Jim had read about.  Finally we drove home and Max was waiting by the back door.  We were 2 ½ hours late for dinner.  Finally we had Maxi fed and everything put away.  We had dinner.  I had previously bought at Costco Lobster Ravioli.  We cooked them and added some sun dried tomatoes with the pasta.  I occupied this with broccoli that I sprinkled with Penzeys Garden Salad Seasoning.   Because we had a big lunch, it was fine.   Tomorrow we start cooking for the 2nd that is our 4th with family.  I bought water toys for the grandkids and hope they and Max have a good time.  Have a good weekend all.         

No comments:

Post a Comment