Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fish, Fociacca and Broccoli

Today I was going to create my week of meals. But I woke up in terrible hip pain. I am going to a pain management clinic, but I think they are trying to tell me that the other hip needs replaced. I had an injection and it is not encrusting right now, but I have a dinner to tell you about when you can’t think. I don’t mean think about food, I mean just can’t think.
Dinner was tilapia with the China Blue sauce again. I bought frozen Focaccia rolls at the grocery and had fresh broccoli. I sprinkled Penzeys Garden Salad Seasoning on the broccoli and microwaved it for 5 minutes. I should have added a little water. Jim was appreciative. I need a real life back and not sure how to obtain it. Suggestions appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment