Friday, September 21, 2012

Restaurant Review


Last night we went out to dinner at a nearby restaurant called Stoney River.  I would probably not have tried it, but there was a $20 off coupon in the paper.  It is in a lovely building, but famous for steaks is nothing that appeals to me.  Well, I had sea bass and perfectly cooked broccoli and asparagus.  I ordered it with lemon caper sauce.  It was wonderful.  Jim had a steak and baked potato.  He of, course really liked his meal.  But this is a guy who goes to Mac Donald’s every chance he gets and when I told him the other night that I didn’t have any whipping cream, asked me to put Redi-whip on the grocery list.  We had a great shrimp appetizer and I had a wonderful martini at the bar while waiting for our table.  They have happy hour everyday from 5-7.  I will definitely go again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment