Monday, May 30, 2011

Fillet with a great Wine

Last night’s dinner was simple but good.  We were alerted that the fillets at Aldies were very good.  I thought they were perfect and Jim grilled them perfectly.  Jim said to buy him two from now on.  With this I made a salad and used last night’s dressing.  Yes, that dressing is great on any salad.  We had an unusual rice dish that I bought at Costco.  I thought it was something that I had to make, but it is premade and just needed heated in the microwave.  It was good with the steak and would be a great accompaniment to chicken.  It is called Seeds of Change Uzuni , Quinoa & whole Grain Brown Rice with Garlic.  With the Quinoa and brown rice it couldn’t be better for you.  Jim served an excellent Chateau La Violette Pomerol, 1998.  I don’t see any reason for food if you can have wine like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment