Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chocolate Cheerios

Some of you are going to be totally grossed out by my title.  I have posted special breakfasts and really enjoy them.  But day to day I have tried almost all cereals on earth, even the “healthy” ones and just give up.  Jim has a Wolferman Mufffin almost everyday with his cheerios.  I am also not fond of milk.  Last night we were at Costco to look at something for Jim’s birthday.  While walking through the store I saw Chocolate Cheerios.  They are to die for!  They are only 10 calories more than regular cheerios and I could eat them breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Today I had them with Greek yoghurt and a banana.  Tomorrow I will try milk. I’ve tried other flavored cheerios, health cereals and almost all on the shelf, these are the best.  It is worth 10 calories to get me to eat breakfast.  The only thing better is a great croissant and tea, but this is so easy.  As Jim is leaving for reunions in IL and OR tomorrow, we went to the Iron Bridge Wine Company for dinner to use my birthday dinner coupon.   They were serving local fare tonight and the beets and goat cheese I had were wonderful.  I have a list of their suppliers and will be contacting them.   It may seem early to you, but I will be working on T-day dinner this week while Jim is gone and probably eating out of the freezer or out.  My friend Sally and her family will be here for dinner.   Cortnery, her daughter, is wanting to learn to cook and has volunteered as sous chef.  Keep cooking!       

No comments:

Post a Comment