Saturday, September 3, 2011

Burger of the Gods

Jim and I saw the movie The Help today, just as good as the book. They did not screw it up. Stopped and picked up corn and yoghurt for Max. I do not think I have blogged my special recipe for hamburgers before. I learned this from Elton Brown on TV. I do not buy any ground meat as one never knows.
Burger of the Gods makes 3.
Ingredients:
½# sirloin steak
½# chuck
½ t salt (I do not put the salt in as I do not like salt)
Directions:
  1. Cut the steaks in ½” cubes. Mix and put in the Cuisinart in 1/3rds. Pulse 10 times for each load and put in a bowl; mix together with your hands.
  2. Divide and shape into 3 burgers.
  3. Grille for 4 minutes per side for medium rare and 5 minutes per side for medium.
I made a salad and we had grilled corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment