Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trader Joe's Seafood Sausage

Today I told Jim we have to go to the grocery store, my blog is becoming boring.  He said you make the list and I will go while you work on the Christmas letter.  We are so behind.  So I made the list and he took off.  I only got 4 calls from the store.  When he got home he was crabby as a bear.  I said, “Look, I said I would go and you wanted me to stay home and work on the letter and fix dinner."  He answered that shopping for our groceries is like being on a scavenger hunt.  Anyway after tonight, the meals should get interesting again.  While we were at Trader Joes last night I picked up their Seafood Sausage.  I fixed it tonight with asparagus and sweet potatoes.  Jim bit into the sausage and said, “This tastes like seafood.”  Yes, I answered, because it is.  Trader Joe's seafood sausage is very good.  I served it with baked sweet potatoes and again the last of the asparagus.  Only this time I used basil EVOO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment