Saturday, January 19, 2013

Salmon and Artichoke Pizza


Finally I made something good.  And it is an original recipe.  Previously when I made pizza dough, I had placed half in the freezer.  It was whole wheat pizza dough.  I made the following pizza using this dough.
Ingredients:
Whole wheat pizza dough
Artichoke pizza sauce from Williams Sonoma
Canned salmon 6 oz. (I prefer the canned salmon from Costco, it tastes great and has no bones or skin in it like that I have purchased in the grocery store in the red can)
Italian Seasoning, pinch
Hot pepper flakes, pinch
Salt, pinch
Pepper, pinch
Manchego cheese, about ½#
Parmesan cheese, about 1/4C
Directions:
1.       Roll out the dough for thin crust
2.       Spread with ½ bottle of artichoke pizza sauce
3.       Drain and flake the salmon and crumble across the top of the sauce
4.       Shred and scatter the Manchego cheese over the pizza. 
5.       Scatter the seasonings over the cheese and top with the Parmesan
6.       Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
7.       Bake for 15 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment