Monday, January 28, 2013

Dr. Oz new Green Drink


If you want to make the new Dr. Oz green drink, realize that he has the world’s most powerful and large blender on earth.  My guess is that he has a Vita-Mix.  I had to use both my food processor to chop the vegetables fine and then the blender in two batches.  My kitchen was green from one end to the other.  He says this is 4 servings.    
Ingredients:   
2 C spinach
½ cucumber
1 quarter of a head of celery
½ bunch flat leaf parsley
3 carrots
2 apples, cored
¼ orange
¼ lemon
¼ lime
1 bunch mint
¼ pineapple
Ice
Directions:
1.       My Waring blender could not handle the chopping.  So I chopped it all in the food processor and then ½ at a time put it in the blender with ice.   
2.       He is unclear, but I peeled the carrots but not the apple.
3.       I squeezed the lemon orange and lime, and just added the juice.  I added the ¼ of the lemon and lime after tasting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment