Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pork Burgers, French Fries and Coleslaw

Today should have been a class day, but it was Spring Break for the instructor’s daughter, so I played bridge with real people at Piedmont. The Bridge group has lunch, so I was not real interested in dinner when I came home. So, still eating out of the freezer, I defrosted the last of the pork burgers, made some coleslaw from the leftover tostadas night and baked French fries.
The pork burgers were again fabulous and for the first time I cooked them inside and I thought they tasted better. The French fries that I mentioned for NYE are OreIda Fast Food French fried potatoes. They taste better than any fries I have ever had. I made the dressing for the coleslaw from Penzeys Green Goddess dressing base. You mix it with yoghurt instead of mayo. We needed to add salt. Easy meal out of the freezer; we have many to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment