Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lobster Ravioli

Still cleaning out the freezer, I saw a photo in a magazine and just put the following together.
Ingredients:
Lobster ravioli from Costco
Béarnaise sauce from Wegmans
1# of Asparagus cut in 1” increments
Pine nuts, about 1/3 C toasted.
Chopped parsley
Directions:
1. Put the pasta water on and salt it, I use 1 T.
2. Toast the pine nuts.  I use a skillet and just keep tossing them until they are lightly brown. 
3. I used half a container of Béarnaise sauce and cut in chunks in a bowl.
4. When the water came to a boil I put in the asparagus and set the timer for 7 minutes. When it hit 5, I put in the ravioli. At the finish, I I drained and add the asparagus and ravioli to the serving dish with the béarnaise sauce.
5. Mixed together and added the pine nuts and parsley
Jim loved the dish and it was just enough for the two of us. We finished off the King cake with a little raspberry sorbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment