Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Leftover Soup and Salad

I hope during this move I do not loose whoever might be following me. We are not only eating out of the freezer, but the refrigerator and the pantry.  Plus all the other things we have to do to get the move done.   Almost nothing would go except the good furniture except we have to be in temporary quarters for a while.  Jim was disappointed to learn that to donate the furniture we have to get it out of the house into the garage for pickup.  It is like we have to hire movers to give it away.  Tonight I had leftover cabbage and potato soup that I made a while back and a salad of mozzarella and tomatoes.  The fresh mozzarella was amazing with the caprice (those that are dark red) tomatoes and a little raspberry vinaigrette.  I shredded a small amount of iceberg lettuce to place it on.   Clean up was really easy.  Jim liked that.   

No comments:

Post a Comment