Monday, March 11, 2013

To my Faithful Readers

The Onion Soup will be the last recipe posted on this blog.  I will soon be rolling out a new blog and will then post where you will be able to find it.  It is almost finished and you will love the new one.  You will easily be able to sort to find a recipe you remember or by an ingredient that you have and want to search to see what I have made with that ingredient.  I am also sorting by holiday meals.  The new post is so good looking.  It looks like a cooking post.  My friend Jonathan has done a fantistic job, but now I have to do some editing and transfering all recipes since January to the new site.  In the mean time, go back to some of the old ones.  I am making a recipe for green beans from 2010 that I had forgotten about.  Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment