Saturday, March 16, 2013

It is Up and Running


The moment I have been waiting for. My new blog is up and running. I think it looks great and you can now search for recipes easily. Realize that I have to go through every recipe from Jan.-8-2013 to Jan-2010 and categorize the contents of the post.  So searching for a recipe between those dates could be difficult.  My genius who created this blog for me is not a cook so I have to edit.  But I decided that you should look at the new blog and work with it. 
Go to lindasrecipes.com.  In the upper right, you will see Contact Linda.  Please let me know of any difficulties you encounter.  This information will come to me at my email address.  No one but me will see your comment or your address.  There will not be any more posts on this site.  Everything has been transferred.  I hope you are as pleased as I am.   

No comments:

Post a Comment