Saturday, July 28, 2012

Good Salad Dressing


Last night I was going to make a salad to go with dinner, but ran out of time.  I spend a lot of time in the new kitchen wondering where I put things.  So today for lunch, I made a salad.  Nothing special, lettuce, tuna, sunflower seeds, croutons, and red bell peppers, but the dressing was great.  I had forgotten that I had the dressing mix bases from Penzeys.  I used the Country French Vinaigrette.  Instead of using red wine vinegar, I used Fig vinegar.  This is one of the best dressings I have had in a long time.  In the rental house I had gotten into the habit of buying dressings.  Don’t they do not match home made with good product. 
Unpacking is coming along.  I have about 25 boxes called Linda’s office.  Something tells me, that if I could do without it for a year, it may not be needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment